turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Buster's Slate Pot

Started by Yelper, March 25, 2020, 02:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yelper

I am a big fan of Eddie Wynn's persimmon slate over glass pots, after getting this one, I think that Buster's grey slate over glass in persimmon is even better with really nice yelps that can be played soft. His calls are some of the easiest to play that have really nice sounding yelps.  JMO.

Gog1015

Everything I get from Buster is all turkey!

BTH

His persimmon green slate over glass sounds like an upgraded version of a Wynne green slate. It is a killer too!
Phil 4:13

palongbeard

Love his red slate - but I gotta say his glass is all  turkey

bobk

Congratulations on your new slate.  To my ear Buster callers are as good as they come.

Spitten and drummen

Busters calls are underrated to say the least. There are guys who build calls and put you on a list thats over a year long that are not any better than his. I have not had a call that he has sent me that I would not hunt. Great call you got there Terry.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

3bailey3

great caller, Buster calls are top shelf.

yelpy

You got a great call right there! Nice pick up!!

Greg Massey

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on March 25, 2020, 06:44:47 PM
Busters calls are underrated to say the least. There are guys who build calls and put you on a list thats over a year long that are not any better than his. I have not had a call that he has sent me that I would not hunt. Great call you got there Terry.
X2 and I totally agree, he builds some of the best . I have red slate, ceramic and glass pot of his that will be in my satchel opening day.

Wigsplitter

The man makes great pot calls !!!

REBELYELL

Buster makes a great call and is a top notch guy. Congrats on a good one.

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

va longbeard

Larry makes a great pot he is one of very few makers on my short list that I am still buying pots from.

Harty

I echo what has been said! I will be taking two of mr. Larry's pots into the woods at some point this season.

Yelper

That is my 3rd from him and will not be my last. I intend to hunt all 3 of his pots in Texas and Michigan over the next few weeks and will see how well the turkey like's them, I hope they like the sound of them as well as I do because that could be the last time they get to hear one.:)

Good luck to everyone who will be able to get out and hunt!!