OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Amazing little wingbone

Started by Southerngobbler, March 14, 2020, 01:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Great call from a great guy!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

EZ

Quote from: greentag on March 16, 2020, 09:52:35 AM
Congrats!....that's sweet,that means we are one person closer to getting to my name..lol

Brother, your's is "in transit" as we speak, lol! Heads up!

greentag

I can't wait for real,thank you so much,I appreciate it,I will message you when I get it.

perrytrails

Love my EZ calls. Had great results with them. Worked several stubborn old birds in with them last year.

Looking forward to using them this year.

crow

Quote from: greentag on March 16, 2020, 04:41:12 PM
I can't wait for real,thank you so much,I appreciate it,I will message you when I get it.

I read on the internets if you mail him a 4 pack of TP you will get the airmail shipping.

EZ

Quote from: crow on March 16, 2020, 10:55:41 PM
Quote from: greentag on March 16, 2020, 04:41:12 PM

I read on the internets if you mail him a 4 pack of TP you will get the airmail shipping.

LOL!!!! Darn right!!!

greentag

Got mine in the mail today and can't put it down,his wingbones are definitely all you have ever heard about them and then some,I love it,it's gonna be the last thing some old gobblers hear in about 31 more days..lol

Tetelestai

That looks awesome. I put in an order with him the other day for a Wingbone and Jordan style. He was extremely helpful with me.

Dtrkyman

Know basically nothing about wingbone calls, what would make his calls sound better than any other?  Not debating it just curious, have the wing bone removed from my last bird and will be building 2 calls.

That is one purdy call!

Thanks

paboxcall

Quote from: Dtrkyman on April 29, 2020, 06:14:55 PM
Know basically nothing about wingbone calls, what would make his calls sound better than any other?  Not debating it just curious, have the wing bone removed from my last bird and will be building 2 calls.

That is one purdy call!

Thanks

I can say with firsthand confidence and knowledge that Tony's wingbones are perfectly tuned during the build process.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

bobk

Based upon my experience gobblers love the sound of Tony's Wingbones.

davisd9

That is one purdy call!

Thanks

Not all wing bones make good calls. Some are too large and other issues.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

StruttinGobbler3

I have one of his wingbones and it's incredible. Awesome sound and extremely easy to run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

EZ

That is one purdy call!

Thanks

I can't reveal all my 30 years worth of secrets, lol. :)