OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Couple of boxes

Started by TheBigSnood, February 26, 2020, 08:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigSnood

I am posting at the request of a very good friend whom I have met building a turkey call. As I always say, that is what building calls is all about. I hope you enjoy Mr. Allen. Bloodwood and Black walnut, and Ipe and old growth Teak. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you willing to step out of the boat as Peter did?  Think about it, he wouldn't have walked on water without stepping out of the boat!

tal

Thanks is not enough but I do thank you Matt! Can't wait.

Gobbler428

Really nice looking boxes!

Sir-diealot

Both really nice looking calls, dig that bottom one especially.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

These calls are awesome Matt , and i know Mr Allen is going to have a big time playing these this spring.. I feel i had something to do with this ...LOL... Those are some fine hens in the boxes ...

tal

Quote from: Greg Massey on February 26, 2020, 09:30:53 PM
These calls are awesome Matt , and i know Mr Allen is going to have a big time playing these this spring.. I feel i had something to do with this ...LOL... Those are some fine hens in the boxes ...
Take the credit or the blame. With my lower end of skill level on a Turpin it may be the latter.

mspaci

sbbow

Very nice Matt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silverspur

Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Harty

Nathan_Wiles

Sharp calls, I'm sure they sound great.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rzrbac

Great looking calls Mr. Fulkerson. I'm sure they sound amazing as all of yours do.

culpeper

Could the wood in the 1st pic be Black Limba instead of Walnut?  looks like Limba, but could be the pic?  Nice calls.

Greg Massey

Quote from: culpeper on February 27, 2020, 09:48:32 AM
Could the wood in the 1st pic be Black Limba instead of Walnut?  looks like Limba, but could be the pic?  Nice calls.
NO.. it's bloodwood Blk Walnut

va longbeard