turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Info on trumpets

Started by Papa, February 07, 2020, 03:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tnanh

I have a Matt McClain that I like and it plays pretty easy but I did not pay 400.00 for it. I like it a lot. For 400.00 if you have never played one, I would but 1 or two less expensive ones and see what you like and how you well you do. Daryl Gosey also makes a less expensive one that you can purchase a mouth piece set with and see which one you like best. The only thing I have found being new with trumpets is I can not play an angles mouth piece worth a darn. Don't know if they are more difficult to play or it is just me. Also the ones with a little smaller exit hole in the bell seem easier to me starting out.

misfire

Not sure if it is feasible, but Nashville is this weekend. There will be a ton of trumpets there and you can run them all and choose
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

GSUTURK98

I would second the responses on a Permar   (.45 Delrin)and Buice (6", #4)mainly because they are easy to play, they will both have you one in a few months or less and if you don't like them, like the others said you will get your money back. Both $150-300 range.

The Cox, Hornstra and KP calls will require a long wait and the Cox would be on the high end of the price range...but all great and in high demand.

I personally like Clay Townsend's trumpets too and his are reasonable, well made and easy to play.

Hope this helps...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

savduck

Buice, KP, Permar, McClain, Natural Addiction, Mero.

Several have waits several have calls ready to go. Sure several will have calls in Nashville.

Remember not all trumpets are created equal.
Georgia Boy