News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Honest question

Started by eorlando, February 04, 2020, 11:21:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Post them dude, I dig seeing them.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

turkey stew

Please keep posting your calls. I enjoy all the call posts from the members of OG!

crow

Keep posting, you take nice pictures of some great looking trumpets that I enjoy seeing.

PS, you might slip in a pic of a swimsuit model holding a trumpet once in a while.

wchadw

I would prefer you send them to me so I can inspect myself....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upfold99

Quote from: Rapscallion Vermilion on February 04, 2020, 11:24:29 AM
Dang, what a strange and sad thing for someone to say.  Never a hint of know-it-all in your posts and your pictures are outstanding.  Keep posting.
X2

sbbow

I say bring them on I enjoy seeing everyone's call!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rick Howard

guesswho

Bring them!   I enjoy seeing them, I just wished they were in my cabinet ready to hunt instead of yours.  And I can just about guess who sent the pm
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Chris O

I enjoy seeing them it helps me decide what I might want from someone. I don't know what all the woods look like so it's nice seeing it with a call. I admit that I do want a lot of your calls for myself lol ,but that's what keeps me striving to get more for my small collection

chefrific

I love seeing everyone's calls.  Old, new, or whatever.  Your photos are one of the highlights to this section in my opinion.  Keep posting brother.  In fact, post more often!
Good stuff. 

KentuckyHeadhunter

I love seeing your calls Eric.  Keep posting. I don't remember you ever claiming to be an expert; it's actually the opposite because you ask the questions many times.  Most of these guys haven't even seen your real photography!
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Mathews.1

Sixes

What else are these forum for, but to talk about and view calls.

If they don't like it, why open the thread. The Buice thread on here is one of the most viewed threads, so someone likes to see trumpet calls.

richard black

Keep posting and don't worry about what someone else thinks. It gives all of us an opportunity to view outstanding calls and see what's out there. And drool a little!

Jfowler82