OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

(TRADED) WTT Stuckey Strikers Tulipwood and Hickory (TRADED)

Started by Sir-diealot, February 01, 2020, 09:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

I have 2 Stuckey strikers, one is Tulipwood and the other is Hickory. I would like to trade for 2 Knight and Hale Longpot holders like the one pictured below. I would also be interested in double sided pots or other Stuckey Strikers of equal value, but I would much rather have the 2 Knight and Hale Longpot holders as pictured below. Pictures of strikers are below. They were brand new in a trade I got here last year, I tried them on a couple of pots as can be seen on the picture that shows the bottom of the hickory striker. I already have tulipwood and hickory wood in Stuckey strikers so these are extras.  Listed below are some of the Stuckey Strikers I am interested in. Oh I would also be interested in Old Gobbler Patches from before 2018

Black and White ebony -W-

Wenge Striker -W-

Bubinga Striker -W-

Cocobolo Striker -W-

Bocote Striker -W-

Dymondwood Striker -W-

Katalox Striker -W-

Marblewood Striker -W-

Osage Orange Striker -W-

opplanet-knight-hale-long-pot-call-pouch-kht0013-n6-g2-lpcp-kht0013-main by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

IMG_0780 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

IMG_0777 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

IMG_0774 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

IMG_0772 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

IMG_0771 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sir-diealot

Oh I would also be interested in Old Gobbler Patches from before 2018
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

Happy

Are you dead set on that exact pouch? I have something similar I will send you if interested. No charge.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Happy on February 06, 2020, 09:11:44 PM
Are you dead set on that exact pouch? I have something similar I will send you if interested. No charge.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I am not dead set on them, I have the Burger Pouch by them and I find it hard to work with at times, that is kinda why I was looking at something larger. I have some facemasks and stuff I could offer in trade if you would like? Or at least offer you shipping? Oh sorry, very rude of me, thank you very much for the offer.

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

Charlie 51

Have some stuckys. I'll go look ..I think I have what you have listed..will send pm

Charlie 51

Also have a fieldline pouch.. it resembles the one you are looking for

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Charlie 51 on March 17, 2020, 02:34:16 PM
Have some stuckys. I'll go look ..I think I have what you have listed..will send pm
Quote from: Charlie 51 on March 17, 2020, 03:02:46 PM
Also have a fieldline pouch.. it resembles the one you are looking for

I did end up with a fieldline from Happy, nice pouch. I replied to you with my email, I do not have a cell that does pictures.

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

John Koenig: