OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New series of pots from Gooserbat... YouTube link added.

Started by Gooserbat, January 27, 2020, 08:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

I'm sharing this here kind of ahead of the release.  These are build with my High Standard pot design but with Par Fero wood which has one of the highest acoustic  qualities found in any wood.  I've uped the game by using crystal over copper, red slate, or ceramic.  Will include a dymondwood striker.  Will be ready to go in about one week.  Pre-order is available just contact me through pm or by phone.  9182261063.

Sound file for the crystal

https://youtu.be/4FcAigcrryA
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Greg Massey

Really nice looking pots . what about some sound files of the ceramic ?

Gooserbat

I'm going to be posting on YouTube when I get back home tomorrow.  I'll post a link.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

TonyTurk

Durn it.  Just when I thought I was done spending money on calls for a while...

buzzardroost

Quote from: TonyTurk on January 27, 2020, 07:05:56 PM
Durn it.  Just when I thought I was done spending money on calls for a while...
Yep same here! Gooserbat is my go to for diaphragms and pot calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris O

I look forward to hearing them!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MO HUNTER

Sam, are you going to be in Springfield on the 8th and 9th of February?

Gooserbat

Quote from: MO HUNTER on January 27, 2020, 11:23:23 PM
Sam, are you going to be in Springfield on the 8th and 9th of February?

I'm intending to be there.
NWTF Booth 1623

tomstopper

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623