News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

what is your favorite turkey hunting video? and favorite pro

Started by hotspur, January 24, 2020, 03:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Ctrize on January 24, 2020, 07:28:40 PM
My favorite pro was Dick Kirby My favorite video was an old Ben Rodgers Lee Tape, I enjoyed listening to him talk. My favorite hunt was watching the Drury brothers film a post kill interview and right in the middle of the interview the bird laying between the two hunters got up and run away.
That would have been funny to see.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Big Pine

ShootingABN!

Ole school was Will Primos with Cuz!

Today Shane Simpson Calling all turkeys, The Hunting Public, Catman Jonathan Boehme, & of course Dave Owens

LaLongbeard

Quote from: 3bailey3 on January 24, 2020, 07:21:48 PM
LA you still watching them on VHS?
I've got the whole series on dvd, converted the VHS then sold the VHS tapes
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Ranger

Chubbs. And always thought Will Primos is a class act, God fearing man.  Brad Farris seems like a sport to share camp with too. Of the Pros I most wish I had Cuz and Chubbs Upper Deck cards though
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

Old Timer

One of the best turkey hunting videos I enjoyed was Best of the Best by Paul Butski. Were going back to 1990 now, were talking 8 track. Also I enjoyed Dick Kirby. I learned a lot from Kirby audio tapes. I can`t leave out early Knight and Hale and Primos. Good stuff. Bringing back memories boys!

Tom Threetoes

The Hunting Public, Chad Claycomb, and Dave Owens with Courtney and Squirrel.

kyturkeyhunter4

nyhunter

Videos = Early Primos Truth and Knight & Hale X2  :icon_thumright:

Favorite Pro= Dale Rahm

chefrific

"The Hunting Public" videos are great as well.  That and Pinhoti project and the OLD Primos videos are good stuff.

roverboy

I gotta agree with some of you on Early Primos. I miss some of the guys they had a few years ago.
Listen for the gobble

jmart241

Gobspur

Quote from: Tom Threetoes on January 25, 2020, 07:05:36 AM
The Hunting Public, Chad Claycomb, and Dave Owens with Courtney and Squirrel.
Same for me.  FYI, Claycomb just started new series (2019 hunts) on YouTube.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

KentuckyLB

aclawrence

I love the way the Chubbs and Dave seem to really honor the bird after the kill. You can tell how special it is to them. I just rewatched the episode where they take Chubbs step father Lindsey out on a hunt. After it was over they were talking about how it went and they referred to themselves as "dedicated amateurs". 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk