News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Looking for a new crystal pot

Started by gatrkyhntr70, January 19, 2020, 02:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

golfernash

Boykin Hollow

Lonzo (Lone trice) in Bronwood, GA  makes an excellent crystal call.  I was running one in the house and my daughter told me that it ought to be against the law to take that call to the woods. Of course he also makes a really good , glass, red slate, green slate, and grey slate pot.

Sixes

Chris O

Spring Allure Ricky Padgett, Gooserbat High Standard Crystal,Mark Cunningham (Footballer) make some great sounding crystals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RND1983

I would highly recommend you reach out to Paul Durham. I have a crystal over slate in Shedua that is as good as it gets.

hush

Quote from: RND1983 on January 27, 2020, 06:47:38 PM
I would highly recommend you reach out to Paul Durham. I have a crystal over slate in Shedua that is as good as it gets.
Second for Paul! Nice guy. I have one from him. Awesome quality, gorgeous Tasmanian Blackwood, and excellent sound!

BigSlam51

Paul Durham makes a killer call, I have 3 of his.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

scoot12

I would like to add Steve Morgenstern to the list.  I have a sycamore crystal over slate with snakewood laminates that just is awesome.

tnanh

I have a Gooserbat Crystal in a cherry pot I like a lot. Plays easy with several different strikers.

Caspar

Quote from: Charlie 51 on January 19, 2020, 03:38:11 PM
Forgot to mention I also have a green slate in walnut coming.. may order his double glass..if anyone has any of his calls.. let me know some of his calls and how they sound
I have a few of his calls and they all sound great and are easy to run. Dustin makes a top notch call

Caspar

Quote from: SoIncallcollector on January 19, 2020, 03:26:28 PM
Quote from: Charlie 51 on January 19, 2020, 03:22:18 PM
Look up black stone custom calls on Facebook. He's making an awesome crystal..I've got one ordered..he has a video of this call. Very impressed
Yea dustin makes some awesome calls. His green slate is crazy good. I might have to order one of those crystals myself.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I agree. His walnut green slate is awesome and is one of my favorite calls

Caspar

I like my halloran crystal mistress and twisted sister but id take my ss custom crystal heat over both of them.  I havent killed a turkey with any of those calls but for some reason i just prefer the crystal heat

buzzardroost

If you don't have a Gooserbat High Standard Crystal, your really missing out.