OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

(SOLD )

Started by M,Yingling, January 01, 2020, 12:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M,Yingling

SOLD.   
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

wvmntnhick

As always, good looking stuff Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1iagobblergetter

Those look great.. Neat selection of wood you use in your calls..

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Mathews.1

Harty

Very nice. Whenever I see mikes stuff I want to expand my collection!

Greg Massey

That's some pretty cherry burl.... nice work Mike ...

turkey stew

wvmntnhick

Quote from: Harty on January 01, 2020, 04:26:11 PM
Very nice. Whenever I see mikes stuff I want to expand my collection!
I've got several of Mikes calls. Most surfaces he makes actually. Think the only one I'm missing is stainless steel but could be wrong. His copper is the best I've ever had and I've owned some from other highly praised makers. His are the only ones I've got left. Buy it. If you're not happy, I'll buy if from ya. His aluminum is top notch and as much as I dislike slate, I use his almost every time I go out.

M,Yingling

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on January 01, 2020, 02:23:09 PM
Don't get whole lot time turn calls so when I do I like to use unique looking woods always cool see how the figure comes out.          Thanks for the kind words everyone.        Also turned a cherry burl head striker go along with this set

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
My YouTube

wvmntnhick

Quote from: M,Yingling on January 04, 2020, 07:57:29 PM
Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on January 01, 2020, 02:23:09 PM
Don't get whole lot time turn calls so when I do I like to use unique looking woods always cool see how the figure comes out.          Thanks for the kind words everyone.        Also turned a cherry burl head striker go along with this set

Looks like a fiber rod too. One of my favorites.

M,Yingling

My YouTube

JeffC

:z-winnersmiley:This is my first copper pot, and I don't like buying calls without having them in my hand and running them myself, but because of all the great feedback you guys have given Mike, went for it, got the call yesterday and got run out of house by the wife and kids, couldn't put it down. Mike did a great job on this combo and was a pleasure to deal with.  Look forward to buying more from him in the future. Thanks again Mike
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

M,Yingling

Good to hear Jeff Iam glad u toke the chance great dealing with u also Hope it helps come spring. My wife kid always complain I run calls in house I like run a call god 5 10 minutes before I pack them up and always catch little ???? for it    Thanks Good Luck
My YouTube