Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Rem choke 20 gauge Indian creek .555 andPrimos jellyhead .570

Started by cane mountain cutter, January 14, 2020, 09:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cane mountain cutter

Selling together for 70  I pad won't let me down load pick if interested I can text pictures

Proverbs 3, 5-6

casersmcdoo

If it's an original jelly head ill take them. 417-254-0595

Greg Massey

Quote from: cane mountain cutter on January 14, 2020, 09:56:40 PM
Selling together for 70  I pad won't let me down load pick if interested I can text pictures
You need to read the rules on selling on the forum.. I don't want you getting kick off the forum ...

cane mountain cutter

Thanks Greg. I looked but I can't find them. I'm assuming the post may need a picture and location. I'm in Mississippi and I can't upload a pick, I tried but it keeps rejecting it. I'll try from my home computer when I get back in town.
Proverbs 3, 5-6

Greg Massey

Quote from: cane mountain cutter on January 16, 2020, 08:22:00 AM
Thanks Greg. I looked but I can't find them. I'm assuming the post may need a picture and location. I'm in Mississippi and I can't upload a pick, I tried but it keeps rejecting it. I'll try from my home computer when I get back in town.
That's fine , you don't have enough post yet to sell on the site and you can fine the rules about the classified .... Your post Count , pictures and price ... but regardless your not able to sell on the forum as of now.. hope this helps you....

cane mountain cutter

Thanks again Greg. I found the rules,and realize its based of off number of posts. Truly sorry! I can understand where it helps to protect people. I very much like reading and viewing posts so i guess its time for me to jump in with a few of my own.  :angel9:
Proverbs 3, 5-6