News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

North Mountain Gear

Started by wkyhunter, December 03, 2019, 11:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan_Wiles

Quote from: 7Even NMG on February 15, 2020, 03:40:24 PM
Can we get some photos of you all in your North Mountain Gear?
I'll grab some once I get it on and in the woods. I dont think that a balding, overweight, middle aged guy is gonna help much on the sales side but it will at least prove it can hide one.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

StruttinGobbler3

How heavy and thick is the pullover? I like the looks of the bottomland, but it gets pretty hot down in Georgia in the spring. Don't want something that's going to weigh me down and get hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

ltprod

I'm undecided

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nathan_Wiles

Quote from: StruttinGobbler3 on February 15, 2020, 09:41:30 PM
How heavy and thick is the pullover? I like the looks of the bottomland, but it gets pretty hot down in Georgia in the spring. Don't want something that's going to weigh me down and get hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Mesh underneath, I'm wearing a 3xl/4xl weighs about as much as regular shirt for me. I'm in SC and it seems airy enough for the last couple weeks. First season with this brand, significantly lighter than the nomad leafy pullover.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Big Jeremy

Question...what is the sleeve length like? I found on the website where it lists the measurements. I'm 6'3" 190 with long arms. Large tall and 16 1/2-36/37 are typically the shirt sizes that actually cover my arm length. Occasionally I find a medium tall that works, but that size is rare. An XL is huge and baggy on me, though. Would a M/L pullover he even close to long enough in the sleeves? I know sleeve length is more on the XL/XXL, but I wonder if part of that is that the back of the pullover itself is longer. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk