turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cody, typical ignore time

Started by Southerngobbler, November 21, 2019, 09:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southerngobbler

How long do you typically plan on being ignored once you try and contact Cody turkey calls via a email and/or phone calls.

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Sir-diealot

If I feel I am being ignored by a company I find another company.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

wchadw

I had trouble getting someone on phone. I did, per website fill out an order form and send it in for a world class slate. Took a few months but they contacted me and told me it was ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

land cruiser

Didn't work for me, I gave up and found a pot here. Super happy with it too. Not going to call them again.

nitro

You should try to get them to fix one of their calls when the calling surface falls out.

Never again.
Royal Slam 2008

Greg Massey

Good luck with them ....not me ....

idratherb

they certainly lack customer service thats for sure, Im lucky I have the two I have...

The Woodsman

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: nitro on November 21, 2019, 04:55:20 PM
You should try to get them to fix one of their calls when the calling surface falls out.

Never again.

Hahaha. Tell me about it. Took me 6 months worth me hounding them the last one. If I had not , I most likely still would not have it back by now.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

1iagobblergetter

I don't think it matters even if you do get ahold of them. It still doesnt mean youll ever get a pot call from them.
I'd like to have the money they run off in a years time.

Pooh4459

There awful. I finally got someone to answer me and she said she would have someone contact me. No one did so I messaged her back and then she said the shop said they tried calling me but no message or anything. So I asked well can they try again cause obviously they didnt reach me and I still havent heard from them. Finally just gave up. I dont know who they sell them cause its impossible to order one.

bobk

I returned a caller to them that the calling surface had  fell out of.
Nearly 2 years later my repaired  caller was returned to me.