OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Loving this weather

Started by Sir-diealot, December 02, 2019, 10:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Pretty day out, love my snow. I took the dog and and was loving it so much I got down and made a snow angel, I have not done that in years. This is my favorite season of the year, other than turkey season.

IMG_0734 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

IMG_0732 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

Trees sure are leaning a bit.

IMG_0731 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

IMG_0729 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

IMG_0727 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

IMG_0726 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

doublespurs21

almost 50 degrees out in northeastern ohio on sunday. we had snow about 2 weeks ago, love hunting in this stuff,,,

Sir-diealot

Quote from: doublespurs21 on December 02, 2019, 07:52:07 PM
almost 50 degrees out in northeastern ohio on sunday. we had snow about 2 weeks ago, love hunting in this stuff,,,
Hunting in it is so much fun, if it were not still deer season here we may have gone out with the coyote dogs this week. (Though it is a tad deep for them I think)
Temp will be going into the mid 40's here late this week, will be losing all my glorious snow! :'(
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

RutnNStrutn

I don't think any tweety birds will be using that bird bath any time soon!! :toothy12:

Beards and Hooks

Looks nice Sir, I was home (Wayne County) for a week of hunting and Thanksgiving and was hoping for more than just flurries, sure makes it easier seeing the deer with white on the ground. I bet you sure
looked nice as well making those angels  :D

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Beards and Hooks on December 03, 2019, 11:27:20 AM
Looks nice Sir, I was home (Wayne County) for a week of hunting and Thanksgiving and was hoping for more than just flurries, sure makes it easier seeing the deer with white on the ground. I bet you sure
looked nice as well making those angels  :D
One of the first deer hunting seasons with good snow in a while and I could not go. On a good note though I will be on the road again in the next month or so, getting a vehicle from a friend, so I will have no problem with getting out turkey hunting in the Spring. Only thing I do not like about the vehicle is that it is not a MOPAR , you can't look a gift horse in the mouth though.

Had fun making the snow angel, guy downstairs came out and thought I had fallen till he saw me playing with the dog. lol Had to crawl to the pool steps to get up though.

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on December 03, 2019, 10:03:33 AM
I don't think any tweety birds will be using that bird bath any time soon!! :toothy12:

lol I would have to agree with you there. Then again maybe one has a pair of skates!

John Koenig: