turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Thank You Billy Buice

Started by k4brannon, September 06, 2019, 10:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

k4brannon

Ive known Billy now for a couple years and started talking to him a year ago when my son was born about getting him a set of box calls. Billy has been so busy with trumpets he hasn't spent much time on boxes but he said he would start looking for some calls for him and wanted them to be special. I picked them up this week and I cant express how happy i am with them and thankful i am to Billy. The coolest part for me was Billy said the Magnolia he used on the hen box was from a tree his Daddy planted when billy was a young boy, there was a large Magnolia tree on the land they rabbit hunted and one day after the hunt his dad returned home with a couple sprigs in his overalls that he planted in their yard. Billy said he remembers he couldn't wait for the tree to get bigger so he could play in it, i now cant wait for my son to get bigger to share the woods and these calls with him.

Chris O

Very nice, Billy's boxes sound great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

va longbeard

BigSlam51

Very nice!! I have a paddle box coming from Billy that I  can't wait to get!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Awesome boxes and outstanding craftsmanship ....

davisd9

A conversation with and a call from Mr. Billy is always a great thing!  Congratulations!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Rzrbac

Amazing calls, I can't wait to hear a Billy Buice Box call. He's truly talented. Congrats on some heirlooms.

Bennett

Very nice!  Special set for sure!

Sir-diealot

Those are very nice, to be honest I did not even know he made paddle calls.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Spitten and drummen

You wont find a better man than Billy. I talk to him often and waiting on a couple trumpets from him now.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

nitro

Quote from: Sir-diealot on September 06, 2019, 04:44:58 PM

That is because you don't know anything about Billy other than what you have read here on this site. :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Royal Slam 2008

Sir-diealot

Quote from: nitro on September 08, 2019, 04:03:59 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on September 06, 2019, 04:44:58 PM

That is because you don't know anything about Billy other than what you have read here on this site. :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Yep, that would be accurate. You have something you would suggest?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

callmakerman

Congrats on the new boxes. Waiting on one myself. Billy is a true treasure in call making.