OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

doves

Started by lmbunch69, September 01, 2019, 11:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lmbunch69

Anybody body else enjoy opening day? My group killed over a hundred between all 10 of us. Best dove shoot in years!

oakraidia

Very slow in Eastern Iowa where I hunt.  I only got 8 shots off, but managed to bag 6. I saw a lot the last 2 weeks, but today there were very few around.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

redjones

Worst opener I can ever remember here in NW Indiana.
Congrats on the good shoot.

Greg
Semper Fi

Spitten and drummen

Slow down here in southwest Ms.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Boykin Hollow

Our season in GA does not open till this coming Saturday.  Hopefully the ones that we have will stay there unless they get blown away by the hurricane.

eggshell

I could have had a good dove shoot, but I killed ine bird and my firing pin broke. So I went home. I had scouted the field the day before and saw over 200 birds working it.

bear hunter

killed e few this morning after working third shift had a good time.

HookedonHooks

Decent amount of birds flying around Eastern KS/ Western MO. I haven't had a good shoot yet the last two days personally, but guys around here are.

RossAnderson

Good many flyin down here in East TN. Had a good shoot yesterday. Ready for GA's to open up Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-Ross

Gobble!

Quote from: lmbunch69 on September 01, 2019, 11:46:58 PM
Anybody body else enjoy opening day? My group killed over a hundred between all 10 of us. Best dove shoot in years!

That's doing work! Congrats.

Hook hanger

3 guys and an 8 yr old got 60 on the first. 8 yr old has a bruised shoulder but that didn't stop him from shooting another limit on the 2nd. Was a fast and furious 2 days of shooting.

Greg Massey

I enjoy eating them , marinated in Italian dressing and wrapped in bacon and grilled ... so good...

davisd9

Field limit was 12, I shot 8 but lost one.  Ended up with 7 in the vest.  Should have killed a limit as there were birds but it took me longer to warm up than usual, lol.  Love a good dove hunt!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Holtbensley

Pretty slow up here in Ohio we shot around 30 or so plus some bonus pigeons Sunday and Monday
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

Average for us, 45. Missed a lot.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny