turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bottomland 870 and 11-87

Started by mohunter, August 01, 2019, 01:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mohunter

Thinking about selling my original bottomland 870 and 11-87. What do you all think they are worth?

Thanks

Ozarks Hillbilly

Wait until March and the sky is the limit.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Old Timer

Keep them turkey killers or youll be sorry!

Turkeytider

Quote from: mohunter on August 01, 2019, 01:33:01 PM
Thinking about selling my original bottomland 870 and 11-87. What do you all think they are worth?

Thanks

No offense my friend, but unless you`re giving up turkey hunting, why on God`s green earth would you do something like that?

mohunter

Just have more than I need! I am keeping a couple.

Ozarks Hillbilly

870 should bring $600+ during March Madness I have seen them go for over $1200 on gun broker
11-87 should bring $800+ same thing in March Remington's in original Bottomland and Greenleaf and Bob Dixon vest fetch big money.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

mrlongbeard

The Old School Remington 870 & 11/87 Big Game models which you have are more rare than the Sps models. They typically fetch more $$$.

Turkeytider

Quote from: mrlongbeard on August 06, 2019, 09:07:24 AM
The Old School Remington 870 & 11/87 Big Game models which you have are more rare than the Sps models. They typically fetch more $$$.

I`m sure the 870 predates my `05 Super Mag that`s just a tank of a gun. Therefore, I`m sure it`s built!  If I didn`t already have mine, you`d already have an offer! Slap on a red dot.....whew!!

IBHC