OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Speaking of wild turkey art prints............

Started by Yoder409, July 14, 2019, 10:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Does anyone have a framed copy of this one.............

Sultan's Sunrise by Al Agnew.  James Dickson covered his book with it.  The NWTF used it years ago.  I have never run across anyone else that has one...........or even seen one on eBay for sale.

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Rapscallion Vermilion

That's an awesome image. Here's his website.  Send him an email maybe. He would know if any prints exist.
https://www.alagnew.com/prints.html

Yoder409

Quote from: Rapscallion Vermilion on July 14, 2019, 11:07:45 PM
That's an awesome image. Here's his website.  Send him an email maybe. He would know if any prints exist.
https://www.alagnew.com/prints.html

Appreciate it !!!   But I already have one.........an AP that I got from him and his Mrs.   It's one of my very favorites.   But ever since I got it, 20-ish years ago,I have been looking to see what the market bears on it, out of curiosity.   Never have seen a single one.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Yoder409

Quote from: guesswho on July 15, 2019, 08:19:00 AM
Had a car tag with that on it at one time.

Yep.

I've seen car tags........ T-shirts..........beer steins........but never another print.     ????
PA elitist since 1979