OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Framed Turkey Prints

Started by Turkeyman62, July 03, 2019, 08:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeyman62

Anyone collect / enjoy having a few Turkey prints around the house . I would say Jack Paluh is one of my favorites :gobble: :gobble:
A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..

Sir-diealot

I have one and would have many more if not for these lathe and plaster walls, you can't hang anything here it seems.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Yoder409

That was my sickness before I contracted the box call disease.  I have more prints than I have wall space to put them by a factor of about 5. 

Some favorites are Ned Smith, Jim Kasper, Al Agnew, Mark Twain Noe, Larry Zach, David Maass.............
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Greg Massey

I have some Terry Redlin numbered and signed prints ...

Happy

My wife had a very nice one made up for in my mancave when I get it finished. It's just a picture from a few years ago but it turned out amazing.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

LaLongbeard

I have several always looking for another
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

1iagobblergetter

I have trouble passing up a neat numbered print. I have several and a couple that need taken to have professionally framed.

ol bob

You need to get a print from Kelly Puckett, and Jessie Ray if you can find one.

Turkeyman62

Not a turkey print still going to put it in the turkey room

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Turkeyman62 on July 07, 2019, 07:27:33 PM
Not a turkey print still going to put it in the turkey room

Nice.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Turkeyman62

Thank you

GobbleNut

That's really nice,....did you paint it yourself?

I have a pile of framed prints from the various NWTF banquet series.  Some as far back as the 1980's. 

Turkeyman62

Quote from: GobbleNut on July 08, 2019, 01:12:02 PM
That's really nice,....did you paint it yourself?

I have a pile of framed prints from the various NWTF banquet series.  Some as far back as the 1980's.

No I didn't paint that. I'm not that talented LOL. The gentleman that redid are spare bedroom (now Turkey Room) seen I was a Turkey Nut. And gave it to me. :gobble: :gobble:

chcltlabz

Quote from: Turkeyman62 on July 03, 2019, 08:03:52 PM
Anyone collect / enjoy having a few Turkey prints around the house . I would say Jack Paluh is one of my favorites :gobble: :gobble:

I have around half dozen of Jack's prints, some turkey, some others.  They were worth a decent price at one time.  Unfortunately, he re-released all his prints in unlimited runs, so now even the artist proofs aren't worth anything more than the original price.  They're still beautiful, but that destroyed the collectability of his stuff.
A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

Turkeyman62

I agree 110% he should have never re release them