turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Daybreak questions

Started by Techn9cian02, May 26, 2019, 07:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techn9cian02

I was wondering what the wait time would be roughly if I purchased one, also what price range are they. And I'll finish by asking what y'all like for surface/wood combinations. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DrDirtNap

You'll need to ask Gary Anderson what his wait time is.  It varies.  As far as surfaces gobhis ceramic padauk is hard to beat. 

Harty

When I last spoke with Gary he informed me he was making 5 ceramics to 1 of all other surfaces. Ceramic in Padauk is indeed one of his most popular. Wait varies. I recently waited 9 months on a red slate . 6 months on an aluminum. Yet very recently turned around a few calls in a matter of a few months or less. I believe most his calls are $125 plus shipping.

Techn9cian02

Quote from: Harty on May 27, 2019, 02:51:17 PM
When I last spoke with Gary he informed me he was making 5 ceramics to 1 of all other surfaces. Ceramic in Padauk is indeed one of his most popular. Wait varies. I recently waited 9 months on a red slate . 6 months on an aluminum. Yet very recently turned around a few calls in a matter of a few months or less. I believe most his calls are $125 plus shipping.
What's the best way to get ahold of him?

Harty

daybreakturkeycalls.com  His e-mail is listed or click on "contact us".

Techn9cian02

Quote from: Harty on May 27, 2019, 09:14:04 PM
daybreakturkeycalls.com  His e-mail is listed or click on "contact us".
Thank you

Techn9cian02

Quote from: DrDirtNap on May 27, 2019, 11:40:03 AM
You'll need to ask Gary Anderson what his wait time is.  It varies.  As far as surfaces gobhis ceramic padauk is hard to beat. 

Looked at a few pics of the Padauk ceramics and they're gorgeous most likely going to get one, thanks for the reply

243kid

The only thing more beautiful than his Padauk ceramic is how well mature gobblers work to it.

Gog1015

I agree, 243 kid, I used one for the first time this year and the birds really responded well to it.