OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Calls n cadence

Started by Bowguy, May 22, 2019, 08:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

quavers59

My cadence is the same with all my calls. I hope some Gobblers will like that cadence Tomorrow. Still charging hard here in New York until May 31st. Hope to tag my 2nd NY Gobbler soon.

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: quavers59 on May 23, 2019, 07:53:44 PM
My cadence is the same with all my calls. I hope some Gobblers will like that cadence Tomorrow. Still charging hard here in New York until May 31st. Hope to tag my 2nd NY Gobbler soon.

Good luck. We ended may 1st and started countdown until next season.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Bowguy

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on May 23, 2019, 06:33:08 PM
Now that a bunch of old folks answered , maybe the young folks can give us the right answer and wisdom. :emoticon-animal-005: :funnyturkey:
They might help us wipe a flock out so I hope not. Birds may go extinct

Bowguy

To comment on my last post bout the young guys making flocks go extinct I was thinking bout perception.
I wonder if one or two real dumb birds ran in for em. Now they can't find n kill any so they've assumed they've severely lowered the population?
Idk I'm guessing they're just that good. Poor coyotes must be skinny where they live. Maybe they could be bounty hunters or something with their skill set? After a year or so the whole world would be cleaned up and they could retire since there'd be nothing left to do.
Maybe than they'd sit on a tropical island drinking pina coladas and write books bout how it all works to help us poor decrepid old folks.
Hope they're generous like that