OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sumtoy mount not lining up with ff3

Started by Clark8907, February 20, 2019, 10:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clark8907

Hey gents...I just got my sumtoy mount and the footprint does not line up with the ff3? Has anyone else had this issue? I've reached out to William and I'm sure I'll hear back from him as his customer service is excellent. I was just curious if anyone else had run into this same issue? It sure does suck because I was planning on get the new gun dialed in this weekend.

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Clark8907

Talked to William this am and it seems I probably over tightened it and bent the mount. As usual Williams was awesome in helping out. Even said if I couldnt get it back straight he would throw one in the mail. So dont tighten It too tight.

zeke632

I'm having this trouble also. I must have over tightened mine to because my Vortex Venom will fit on the base when it's off of my shotgun but won't when I put it on the gun. If I barely tighten it I can get get it on.

howl

Check to see if the screws stand proud of the base. I had to file one of the screw heads down on one I got  so the sight could sit down all the way. It damaged the first FastFire I put on, but, fortunately, Burris asks no questions and noticed the screw head sticking up before I put another sight on it.