OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Custom Box Call

Started by duckaholic25, April 29, 2011, 04:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duckaholic25

I need some suggestions for a custom box call. I am not worried about looks I just want a soild call for the vest, and one that is not gonna break the bank. I know there are gonna be several different opinions but that is what I want. Thanks

gwa

What's the price range without breaking the bank?

Basser69

Keep an eye on the Turkey Call Classifieds. You will be able to find one there that you like and most of the call makers will run it over the phone with you and make sure your happy with it.

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

cannonball

I love the long box I got from Gobblez here on the forum. It was as reasonable as what you could pick up at a local sporting goods store.

ccleroy

scoot12

Jerry Zebro or WillowRidgeCalls on this forum.  Sound great and priced right.  Scoot

hillbilly68

Tim Bullock of No Bull Custom Calls makes an awesome box call. I have two of them myself and they have been very productive for me and my son. He has an advertisement on this site. Contact him , I promise you if you get a call from him it will be right!!!

duckaholic25

Does gobblez have a website.

neal

Jerry Zebro glued short box he gets $40 and it has won the Neil Cost award two years in a row at Midwest call competition. The best deal you'll find on a awesome sounding box call!

Need his contact info pm me and I'll give you his phone #
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Cut*N*Run

SS field grade!

PM sent.

Hillbilly280

Tim Bullock of No Bull Custom Calls  AWESOME CALLS cant go wrong with his call.

Bobby
VANOVER GAME CALLS

bowhunter84

contact gobblez on here. he makes a great call at a great price!   you wont be disappointed!

Danger DAve

I love my SS field grade more every day.  And it definitely won't break the bank.

a-j calls