OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Anodized Spur by WoodHaven New 2019 GIVEAWAY !!!game called !!!

Started by Old Gobbler, February 28, 2019, 09:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

WoodHaven Custom Calls Giveaway !!!
A Huge Thanks  to Mike Pentecost, owner and founder of Woodhaven Custom Calls   for putting this together for the OldGobbler members --

The Anodized Spur by WoodHaven New 2019

Realism, Realism, Realism.....this is the key in every call we design.   The new "Anodized SPUR" pot call has all the great attributes of a great friction call our customers have come to expect from WoodHaven.  The "Anodized SPUR" is built with a Maple pot with a treated black anodized aluminum surface which is extremely user friendly. This "Anodized SPUR" is designed to call soft, but also has the ability to get extremely loud.  The "Anodized SPUR" has the ability to produce high-pitched yelps and cutts to really reach out and cover a lot of ground when calling. The "Anodized SPUR" comes with a walnut striker as well as our hickory striker.  The new "Anodized SPUR" is a killer call! If you're looking for a new pot call, check out the "Anodized SPUR" and you will soon realize why we're so excited about this new call.  It is Realism UnLeashed!

Complete with 2 matched strikers, a surface saver lid, and conditioning kit.

WoodHaven Calls need no introduction , their  "Grand National winning calls" have repeatedly won a never ending list of World and State Calling Contests in every category

1)  10 post minimum member to play ," 10quality posts , " if you have less than 10 posts I will remove your pick

2) To register to the game simply , post to this thread -

3) I will without notice ...at any given time ...post " GAME CALLED " the first game regestered member to post after I call the game ....wins ....it's easy , but you have to be online , and you have to be fast

4) 1 prize per member per season 

Mike Pentecost of WoodHaven can be reached : 
WoodHaven Custom Calls
P.O. Box 7
Heflin, AL 36264
Phone: 256-463-5657
Fax: 256-463-2414
Info@woodhavencustomcalls.com

Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 pm

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

southern_leo

Beautiful call thanks for the chance to win!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Big Jeremy

I'd love to have it. Thanks for the opportunity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zsully

DawgsFan1

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Sir-diealot

Thanks for the chance Mike and thanks for setting it up Shannon. Tried to win this on Facebook a couple of weeks ago, maybe I will have more luck here.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

MO HUNTER

Awesome calls!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

reed16dodge

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Wiseoldowl430@gmail.com

Woodhaven has traveled all across the United States with me!

BennieGobbler

Thanks Woodhaven!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Print by Madison, on Flickr

Terry

Thanks for the chance to all involved!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

GunRunner

Thanks for the opportunity to win this Woodhaven Call.

GunRunner