turkeys for tomorrow

Tiger Wood Crystal Pot & Persimmon, Diamondwood & Tulipwood Striker NEW WINNER

Started by Sir-diealot, February 27, 2019, 10:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobblerslobber

roberthyman14

old goat

Brandon8807

Awesome gesture by all involved! Thank you for the opportunity!

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

tha bugman

Brantleyville

Thanks to Sir, Mark & Neal for the very nice call & striker package.

Terry

Sir-diealot

Game Called!  I am uploading a test video to youtube and then when I am sure all will work fine I am going to make a video of the actual drawing. Please DO NO POST AFTER THIS UNTIL I have announce the winner after the official video as uploaded. Just doing it this way so everybody knows everything is on the up and up, please be patient with me.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sir-diealot

Okay I have the winner, I have to get the video uploaded to my computer and then to Youtube and then I will post it here. Should have that up by 9:00 Eastern.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Here everyone goes, this is the video showing who won. Please don't post name of winner in comments, let them get the joy of seeing their names drawn! Thanks https://youtu.be/CwCDUjZrGg0?t=50

If anybody is unable to view videos let me know and I will tell you if you are the winner. Had a ton of fun doing this and want to thank all those that joined. I also want to than Mark and Neal for helping me do this, it was fun working with both of them.

John Koenig:

Bowguy

tomstopper

wvmntnhick

Wtg Man. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapat