Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat Calls $20 Sale please check your orders.

Started by Gooserbat, February 04, 2019, 11:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Some of you guys sent Money but didn't specify what calls you were wanting.  A screen name doesn't mean anything to the post office. 

$20 sale. Any and all these are $20 each plus 3.99 shipping.

First I have 10 pieces of aluminum over glass. These were built with an anodized aluminum surface and then I wiped the graphics and and anadization from the call via laser. These are preconditioned and play great.

Next is a prototype high standard glass over acrylic with a laser condition glass. It has a different graphic on the call bottom then my regular high standard.

Then a crystal over glass set in a cherry pot. This was a private label call with a stores logo on the bottom.

All calls will include a striker. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

buzzardroost

I'll take an aluminum. Sending PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gooserbat

Glass and Crystal are sold out.  Six aluminum left. 

Also found these glass and one slate in a box, same money. 

Sound file on the aluminum: https://youtu.be/WVqWiUk0qRk

NWTF Booth 1623

CoachK

Manoflaw

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

buzzardroost

I got my Aluminum today. All I can say is wow, I got a deal on this one. Sounds great! Thanks

valerio024

What is still available?

Chris O

Quote from: buzzardroost on February 08, 2019, 11:29:14 AM
I got my Aluminum today. All I can say is wow, I got a deal on this one. Sounds great! Thanks

[/quote
I bought a regular high standard aluminum a couple weeks ago because I think so much of his crystal. I am very happy with it also.

chbarnha

I'll take an aluminum if still available

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

Gooserbat

Sorry guys everything is sold. 
NWTF Booth 1623