OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tapatalk

Started by sbbow, May 02, 2024, 03:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbbow

Isn't updating or sending message alerts.

wchadw

Yeah. Mine won't let me do anything on Tapatalk. I even signed out and back in

Says I don't have permission to post

sbbow

Quote from: wchadw on May 02, 2024, 06:52:22 PMYeah. Mine won't let me do anything on Tapatalk. I even signed out and back in

that what it's doing to me too.

MossyOak92

I haven't gotten a notification in weeks. And my post count says 1.. but it is letting me post.

mdmitchell

Yeah Tapatalk isn't working for me at all either. I can read posts but not see my messages or reply. Keeps saying I need to login but won't let me.

wchadw

Quote from: sbbow on May 02, 2024, 07:29:32 PM
Quote from: wchadw on May 02, 2024, 06:52:22 PMYeah. Mine won't let me do anything on Tapatalk. I even signed out and back in

yeah.  unfortunately i used tapatalk 95% of the time on my mobile device....
i've tried deleting tapatalk and reinstalling. removing site from tapatalk and logging back in.  i can login but and view (no emails tho) but i cannot post or reply or email

sbbow

Quote from: wchadw on May 03, 2024, 09:29:42 AM
Quote from: sbbow on May 02, 2024, 07:29:32 PM

yeah.  unfortunately i used tapatalk 95% of the time on my mobile device....
i've tried deleting tapatalk and reinstalling. removing site from tapatalk and logging back in.  i can login but and view (no emails tho) but i cannot post or reply or email
we are all having the same problems maybe Oldhen will see this an get thing's fixed

Old Gobbler

Tapatalk is a separate software,  that oldgobbler.com has no control over ...if there is a issue with Tapatalk,
we cant do anythingabout it at the moment ..

I would suggest browsing without it for the time being

We installedtapatalk to  the site , despite being advised NOT to FYI

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

OldHen

Tapatalk version update is the latest installed with the forum board here...
everything is up to date on our end, so I will put in a support ticket to tapatalk and see if they have any suggestions what is going on.  It says their latest version is compatible with the latest version of the board.. so.... who knows!

sbbow

Quote from: Old Gobbler on May 03, 2024, 12:47:29 PMTapatalk is a separate software,  that oldgobbler.com has no control over ...if there is a issue with Tapatalk,
we cant do anythingabout it at the moment ..

I would suggest browsing without it for the time being

We installedtapatalk to  the site , despite being advised NOT to FYI

thanks!

sbbow

Quote from: OldHen on May 03, 2024, 01:58:01 PMTapatalk version update is the latest installed with the forum board here...
everything is up to date on our end, so I will put in a support ticket to tapatalk and see if they have any suggestions what is going on.  It says their latest version is compatible with the latest version of the board.. so.... who knows!
Thanks!

Sungrazer

I deleted my old saved link, saved the new one ( which says "Tapatalk" not old gobbler.
So far so good. Now if I can just get that Boss to break away from his Hens tomorrow...

sbbow

Quote from: Sungrazer on May 03, 2024, 09:05:59 PMI deleted my old saved link, saved the new one ( which says "Tapatalk" not old gobbler.
So far so good. Now if I can just get that Boss to break away from his Hens tomorrow...
Good luck!

wchadw

It works. I can reply on Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wchadw

Thanks old hen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk