OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sumtoy is the best!

Started by Big Jeremy, April 28, 2024, 06:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Jeremy

I was lucky enough to win the 2024 Sumtoy giveaway! Got my Mossberg 500 20 gauge outfitted with a .562 from him, and the results are incredible, as they have been with everything I've ever had from William. Every turkey gun I use now has a tube from William in the end of it. Thanks William and OG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

He does make some awesome products and is always willing to help...

Turkeybutt

I have a couple of his chokes on my guns and I was impressed with the results I got as well. Great guy to work with!

Old Gobbler

William is a genius,  and very generous to the site ..I am very grateful!!!
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

dublelung

Almost unfair advantage to us hunters! Almost.  ;D

Southernson13

I had a very very opposite experience. I won last year's and was pretty disappointed. The tube I got did not have any indication of constriction on the box or on the tube itself. I think it was forgotten. I called and emailed after extremely poor performance out of my setup. I was hoping for a change in construction or maybe just swap it for one that I knew was actually what I had asked for. The response I got was. "That's a 410 for ya, try different things". While I understand every gun will have it's preference in choke and load, I expected a lot better customer service than "tough sh!t  . Go spend some more money"

Lcmacd 58

I'm running a SumToy in my Retay and love it

Cut N Run

I've got Sumtoy chokes in my 12 and 20 and both outperform anything else I've tried...and I've tried a lot.  They each have loads they don't like, but guess what?  They all do.

Thanks William and thank you for being a site supporter.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

msm210

I got a Sumtoy for my Weatherby 20 gauge and it shoots lights out with Apex 9's TSS.  Love it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BDeal

Quote from: msm210 on Today at 11:00:10 AMI got a Sumtoy for my Weatherby 20 gauge and it shoots lights out with Apex 9's TSS.  Love it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What constriction?