News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

what's your best 2 sounding pot calls?

Started by chufagold, January 19, 2019, 12:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fordhunt

Hollaran medal mouth for locating
Lonnie sneeds raspy boss hen for working him in .

Fl strutter

I would have to say eddie wynne persimmon slate and a Jimmy Schaffer blue mahoe crystal over glass

tomfooleryy

I think if I had to choose two pots to take with me right this second it would be a Lonzo glass and a Gary Anderson green slate.

PALongspur

callmakerman

My micarta aluminum over glass and micarta slate over aluminum.

jrinny

The two that will surely be with me are ... MAC walnut / green slate and Halloran Crystal Mistress

Pooh4459

Quote from: callmakerman on January 21, 2019, 09:20:10 AM
My micarta aluminum over glass and micarta slate over aluminum.

You make me one of those Bill and I promise it will be one of my favorites also.Lol

Dukejb

My two favorites are my Lonnie Mabry walnut slate and my Lights Out shedua aluminum.

johnski

Mine would probably be a Schaffer blue mahoe/cherry/red heart crystal over a cherry sound board and the other would be a tie between the Twisted Sister and Atomic 13.  That could change if you ask me tomorrow.  I have several others that are right there close to the top.

PSEoutlaw07

Would have to be the Halloran's Crystal Mistress and a Lonzo's Crystal/glass in cocabola pot

Gooserbat

I'm bias but my Gooserbat High Standard Crystal is a rock star.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Goblen

Chris O

Quote from: Gooserbat on January 22, 2019, 11:20:03 PM
It sure is I love that call!!! Is there a sound file anywhere of your high standard aluminum, I have been wanting it but would like to hear one

buzzardroost

Quote from: Gooserbat on January 22, 2019, 11:20:03 PM
I have no reason to be biased and put your call on my list. I do have other great sounding calls as well, but for whatever reason, when I use the High Standard Crystal (that I won on here from you by the way) gobblers just simply seem to die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gog1015

I can't seem to find one that tops this Brad Roberts green slate.