turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

PRAYERS FOR JACK PAPPY LEWIS FAMILY

Started by vaturkey, November 10, 2018, 04:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaturkey

Please keep your thoughts & prayers for the family of Jack Pappy Lewis. Jack passed away today. He was a great man & also a great call maker as well as a special personal friend . Rest in Peace PAPPY !
Vaturkey

ccleroy

This is terrible to hear! God Speed Jack! He was always kind and positive and never hesitated to help me when I first started turning calls......extended prayers to his family.

Ricky

Chris O

Sorry to hear this I always admired his work. Wishing his family the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doublespurs21

prayers from ohio,,,,,  pappy ,, rest in peace..

misfire

I just heard about it, my thoughts and prayers are with his family
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

cjordan

Between work and everything else this is the first time I've visited the site in a while... this is horrible news to come back to. Just like what has already been stated, Mr.Jack was as fine of a man as I've ever talked to, although I've never got the chance to meet him face to face we had a few conversations through this site and he was always willing to help at the drop of a hat. His craftsmanship was as good as any I've ever seen also (in any trade). He will be missed for sure. Prayers sent up for his family.

crow

Well this is sad news, Jack was a very talented craftsman
prayers sent for his family and friends

ccleroy

If someone could, even through pm please send his address so I can send condolences to his family.

Ricky

Daddy rat

Hate to hear that... Great Guy and Call Maker... Praying for family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowguy

Sir-diealot

Only spoke with him a few times here but he seemed to be a kind man. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Rapscallion Vermilion

outdoors

I first read about it in Facebook, and then I came here too see it
I'm going too miss him , great Pearson to talk too
GOD BLESS  JACK , praying for the family........  :bible:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Greg Massey

Prayers for the family , he was one fine person and call builder ... i loved his old school call building ... 

monty690

I didn't have any dealings with him but I sure admired his work, craftsmanship and his willing to help others. My prayers are for his family and friends that they can have the peace and comfort that only God can supply at a time like this.