Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

WTS: Nature Blind. Looks like a giant tree stump. Near Brunswick, MD

Started by Magdump, October 30, 2018, 11:07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdump

Price is $2000 and you have to come fetch it.  I will help you load it if you want.

I bought one of these incredible stump blinds a couple years ago and placed it uphill of our small woods pond thinking we could shoot ducks out of it. Then the pond stopped having wood ducks regularly and I don't really have a good spot to place it for deer.

It was worth a try and is a very impressive blind. I am selling it for less than half of what I paid because I very rarely used it and as a result, it is dusty and gross inside with cobwebs and whatnot and mice have chewed on the door frame area a bit. Don't get me wrong it still is awesome and works great, it just needs a good cleaning.

If you have a a field that could use a blind, you will find none better than this one.   You will be able to hunt in snow, rain, sleet and frigid weather very comfortably with the way it is built and insulated.

Now, this thing is heavy and bulky. You will pick it up at my place and you will need a few strong men to help carry it to your flatbed trailer. I will help move it if you want.  Four or five rugged guys can move it no problem.  Heck I installed it all by myself moving it about 6 inches at a time.

Go check out the Nature Blinds website for all the details on this stump blind. It really is amazing, I just have no more use for it.

Any questions, just ask.