OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Brad Roberts

Started by Pooh4459, October 06, 2018, 01:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooh4459

I finally got one of my Brad Roberts bronzed glass and man was it worth the wait. It's actually wormy flamed box elder and it is beautiful and maybe my best sounding over aluminum.

Pooh4459

Upfold99

Thats a pretty call pooh.

Flamed elder one of my fav woods.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

MDTOM84

Clardh

Sir-diealot

Like Upfold said that is a pretty call. How is the "Flame" done in these? I saw a box call here this week that had "Flame" to it as well.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

MDTOM84

Quote from: Sir-diealot on October 06, 2018, 04:16:28 PM
Like Upfold said that is a pretty call. How is the "Flame done in these? I saw a box call here this week that had "Flame" to it as well.
it's a natural color the wood makes

Sir-diealot

Quote from: MDTOM84 on October 06, 2018, 04:39:03 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on October 06, 2018, 04:16:28 PM
Like Upfold said that is a pretty call. How is the "Flame done in these? I saw a box call here this week that had "Flame" to it as well.
it's a natural color the wood makes
I had never heard of that, it is pretty neat the way God made certain thing react and create other things the way he did.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

doublespurs21

the reddish color is caused by damage or stress. one being a type of ambrosia beetle called the Columbian  timber beetle.

vt35mag

Wow, very nice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

yelpaholic

Sir-diealot

Quote from: doublespurs21 on October 06, 2018, 08:33:42 PM
the reddish color is caused by damage or stress. one being a type of ambrosia beetle called the Columbian  timber beetle.
Thanks, neat information.

John Koenig: