News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Few more recent calls finished up

Started by twyatt, September 18, 2018, 08:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twyatt

EZ

Beautiful calls Travis. The slate/ slate in the cherry pot you sent me is a killer for sure. I ran it with hickory and several different weights diamond wood strikers and that pot is "all turkey". Couldn't ask for it to be any better!!!

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

SteelerFan

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

slicksbeagles1

You can't go wrong with Travis's Calls . I have red slate zebra wood, slate/glass and slate/slate in cherry and all are awesome. Not to mention a very nice guy.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

NCL

I second all the comments about not going wrong with Travis's calls. I have a couple of his and the cherry slate is just awesome. Now Travis quit tempting me or I will be in trouble with you know who....LOL

silverspur

I just received one of Travis's cherry slate/slate call and I really like it.  It has turkey all in it.  He is also a great guy to talk.
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

EZ

CONGRATS Travis on your third place ribbon at the Keystone Classic for your Aluminum!!!!!
Well done!

outdoors

Quote from: EZ on October 22, 2018, 10:33:17 AM
CONGRATS Travis on your third place ribbon at the Keystone Classic for your Aluminum!!!!!
Well done!
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

NCL