OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Leather pot call cases and rollups

Started by Glenda Green, August 30, 2018, 08:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenda Green

I am posting 2 of my best selling items. I make a 100% cowhide leather pot call case. A simple design that does the job. This case fits up to a 4" pot call. The pictures will show you how the case is used and a few of the colors I have available. All cases have a 1 1/2" wide elastic band on the side to hold the striker. The bottom is a 2mm elastic band that stretches over a button. All cases are sewn with the same color of bonded polyester thread (UV and moisture resistant) and the same button, on an industrial machine. I brand at not extra charge, but if you prefer no branding, please let me know. Many call makers that brand their on items order number 3 buckskin color and brand their own logo. If you are interested in ordering larger numbers in one case color, please check with me on quantities availability. Each case has a number. If you are interested please select number or numbers and tell me how many of each. If you order 1-4 cases are $5.00 ea. Anything 5 or more (any combination) is $4.25 ea. Plus shipping.
The next item is called a striker rollup. I offer 2 sizes. 3 slot and 5 slot in 2 patterns. Bottomland and Obsession. Each slot is 2 1/2" wide. All rollups have an ultrasuede liner (this fabric is used in upholstery due to its durability in their rub testing). Also a leather square with turkey feet. The 1/2" wide elastic on the side is to secure the roll.
3 slot is 7 1/2" wide x 7 1/2" deep slots. $17.00 ea
5 slot is 12 1/2" wide and 7 1/2" deep slots. $20.00 ea.
PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER ON ANY PRODUCT or just have questions. I accept PayPal. My email is my PP account.
GreensCCH@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

3bailey3

Bumped to the top for the guys that have asked for pictures