turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Minimalistic Turkey hunting satchel

Started by Glenda Green, August 30, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenda Green

Many of you OG guys purchased a Bottomland hunting satchel from me.....hope you are still caring it and pleased. Over this past yr I have had multiple request to make a smaller satchel. I continued to say no. Ok...... fast forward to last week. I designed and made a pattern for a smaller satchel. It measures 10" wide and 13" tall. I made this one out of Mossy Oak Breakup. It is the same fabric I use on my larger satchels. Double coated PU 500D Codura Nylon for the outside. Matching fabric on the inside only not coated. I only purchased a small amount of fabrics and hardware unless I know you guys are interested. Number 1 has been made and sold. I will be numbering these in the order they are made, just like the larger satchels. I am willing to make this size in Bottomland also, since I keep that pattern on hand. It will still have the numbering system of the smaller satchel.
Ok.....For the important stuff....the price.....$90.00
I realize this satchel is 1/3 smaller than the other satchel but it takes the same amount of hardware and I only save 1/4 yard. of material per satchel.
If anyone would like detailed info on this satchel or place an order, please email me and I will forward to you.
Greenscch@yahoo.com
I will not be ordering the Breakup Camo Fabric unless I get at least 10 orders for that pattern.
Please see pics and let me know your thoughts..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.