OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

wts framed Nwtf prints

Started by shoer2, July 13, 2018, 05:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoer2

Three Nwtf prints $50 a piece you pay shipping all in great shape.paypal

shoer2

Pic can send better pics by pH.16625879704

Sir-diealot

Hey bud you said "Pics" and I only see one pic, not sure if they are not loading on my end or if you are just not done posting them but wanted to let you know. Good luck with the sales.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

shoer2

Yes I know there is only one thanks trying to load if you want better pic 16625879704

shoer2

Sir-diealot

Wish I could but can't. I would like to make a suggestion and hope I don't come off sounding like a know it all because it is not my intent, if you CAN try to stand off to the side a bit and the flash will not show up so much. Other suggestion would be no flash and better lighting. I know how hard it can be to get pictures of things with glass on them.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

shoer2

shoer2

Artist is j.w.thrasher (senior citizens),murrell butler(first rays of dawn).Murrell butler (the duel) it is a really large framed print.the others are regular size.

shoer2

Lowered to $40 plus shipping or 115 for all  plus shipping

slicksbeagles1

Could you post pictures off ll 3

shoer2

shoer2

shoer2

shoer2

shoer2