turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Unsung pot call makers

Started by Spitten and drummen, July 04, 2018, 07:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Augusta

Nathan Taylor (WVLimbhanger) y'all might not have known he makes calls.

Joe Vance.  Doubt any of you have heard of him.

Both fine West Virginia call makers.

Pictures to follow soon.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

firedup

Just throwing in a 2nd on West Augusta's WV picks.  Specifically, Mr. Joe Vance's glass and AL calls. They really rock the woods and work extremely well (with right striker) in a pouring rain.  VERY handy to have.  And at a very, very reasonable price point too!  Way less $ than the bigger names, little to no wait and the birds love them!  One of them is in my pocket most days when the bigger names stay home.  But I am just an old WV turkey hunter so factor in the home prejudice any way you want...(shameless WV homeboy promotion..LOL! But his calls are freakin' killers)

wvlimbhanger

West Augusta I appreciate the kind words and mention in this post.  I'm humbled for sure.

Spitten and drummen

We need to add footballer. Marks calls are consistant , easy to play and full of turkey.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

paboxcall

Harold Shields at Tuscarora Legend. I've owned his slate and glass pot calls for 20 years, and they're always in the line up. One of the first guys to use aluminum, I still have that one.

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer