turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New call set in the works..........

Started by Yoder409, July 02, 2018, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffwhitecustomcalls

Could be bad wrong but ive had poplar that looks similar to those lids. So i say poplar.

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

Bunch of good guesses............

Not sassafras
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

Jeffwhitecustomcalls

I give up lol
Bet it will be killer none the less.

Yoder409

Quote from: Jeffwhitecustomcalls on July 04, 2018, 08:47:35 PM
I give up lol
Bet it will be killer none the less.

Don't feel bad.........................  I was fairly certain it'd take a while before (IF) someone got it right.  Paddle wood was going to be either serviceberry or this stuff.  Apparently this stuff worked exceptionally well, so.............

Word has it that, even though not done, the short box in particular is, indeed, killer !!!!
PA elitist since 1979

paboxcall

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

doublespurs21

need a better photo of the paddle???  need to see the grain pattern better,,

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

mossyhorn2

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field