OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pinhoti Project

Started by crenshawco, June 21, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jryser

Quote from: Cove on July 09, 2018, 12:25:01 PM
Day 7 is up! You'll get to hear a gobbler's footsteps in water! Yall check it out.
So wild to hear that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeturkey

What and amazing hunt for Osceola turkey in the everglades thanks cove.

HILBY72

Amazing videos Dave!!! I was just curious if you ever hunted any public land in PA, I did see a video of yours from NY.

Hevishot 13

Best video yet Dave! Y'all hunt exactly like I do and that's awesome to watch. Northeast alabama gives you the big  :icon_thumright:

Gobble!

:drool:
Quote from: Cove on July 09, 2018, 12:25:01 PM
Day 7 is up! You'll get to hear a gobbler's footsteps in water! Yall check it out.

Going to be tough to beat that day 6 hunt!

Cove

Thanks for the compliments guys!  :thanks:

Quote from: HILBY72 on July 09, 2018, 08:46:45 PM
Amazing videos Dave!!! I was just curious if you ever hunted any public land in PA, I did see a video of yours from NY.

Yes I have although it's been several years. Look forward to getting back!

DawgsFan1

Love the videos Dave! Thanks for doing this project.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Spurs Up

:icon_thumright:  Great stuff Cove!  Entertaining, informative and refreshingly real.  Haven't missed one yet.  I look forward to these more than I do Game of Thrones and Westworld.  :character0029:

Just a hunch, but I bet the Big Cypress locals and regulars don't share my view or appreciate the free advertisement and attention.  All-the-same, I look forward to more.

WiLL B

Keepem coming Cove! I'm Loving em!

Cove

Quote from: Spurs Up on July 10, 2018, 07:27:02 PM
:icon_thumright:  Great stuff Cove!  Entertaining, informative and refreshingly real.  Haven't missed one yet.  I look forward to these more than I do Game of Thrones and Westworld.  :character0029:

Just a hunch, but I bet the Big Cypress locals and regulars don't share my view or appreciate the free advertisement and attention.  All-the-same, I look forward to more.

Thanks!

Most of the locals/ regulars I know do not sweat it. What's required to hunt the areas they frequent is next to impossible for someone visiting from out of state to access. That combined with the area being over 700,000 acres. . .  :TooFunny:  Good Luck.  :icon_thumright:

I have one more day in Florida to share then we will being moving northward! Hope to get that one out this evening.

Daggerz

We turkey hunters, in the SE, or that hunt out W, probably don't want to know how many venomous snakes that we have been on top of, prior to daylight or after dark, but it seems that it would be easy to have a bad moccasin or gator encounter, around all of those ponds, before or after light. 

jryser

Quote from: Daggerz on July 11, 2018, 01:13:17 PM
We turkey hunters, in the SE, or that hunt out W, probably don't want to know how many venomous snakes that we have been on top of, prior to daylight or after dark, but it seems that it would be easy to have a bad moccasin or gator encounter, around all of those ponds, before or after light.
Do you wear snake proof boots?  We have rattlers where I hunt and I don't wear them / too hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cove

Day 8 is up on the YouTube channel fellas! Featuring joeturky! Man what a hunt! One I will cherish for my remaining days!

silvestris

Turkey hunting at it's finest.  That turkey was on his A game.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

Daggerz

Jryser, I do out West, but mostly hiking boots back home. Day 8 was awesome!