News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

**SOLD**

Started by blackfalcon, June 18, 2018, 09:31:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt k

Quote from: nitro on June 18, 2018, 07:21:29 PM
I own quite a few of Frank's calls ... been buying from him for almost 20 years. I have never felt like I overpaid him.  No more Ivory is a reality. 

I think it's a testimony to the quality of sound and craftsmanship that his calls bring a premium on the secondary market. I hope you sell your call for asking price- whoever gets it won't have buyer's remorse. Supply and demand dictates price.

If the cost is out of your budget, save your money until you can buy one. I despise these threads - no one should tell someone else what a call they own should sell for. If you can't afford a call, move on.

Who would ever have though a ounce of gold would cost what it does in today's market..... simple as that.

Agreed. Nice post.

Spitten and drummen

The truth is that if you want one with a ivory mouth piece , this is the only way you are gonna get it. Talked to frank recently and he told me he was out of ivory and with the laws and such he most likely wasnt gonna be able to get anymore. That means that 1200 really is not that much concidering what they are about to be selling for.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE