turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lonnie Mabry

Started by WaddleWhacker, June 06, 2018, 09:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaddleWhacker

Just got off the phone with Lonnie and he want's me to put this out for him. You can buy any 2 call's for regular price but you buy more than 2 you pay double for each call. Only 1 striker per pot call. He also said if this didn't slow down the reseller's the price's will go up. Mr Mabry say's this is a hobbie for him and he will not make it a business from shipping call's or keeping the reseller's in business and if he has to he will shut the door's to his shop. His Contact info is 770-479-3352. He want's me to say He will not ship a call for an extra 100 dollar's. And several folk's has offered to pay that much more for a call. And don't even ask me to ship you his call's because i will not

land cruiser

What's a regular price for his calls? How would a guy from the West Coast get one of he doesn't want to ship?

southern_leo

Thanks for the info

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sixes

Quote from: land cruiser on June 06, 2018, 09:57:40 PM
What's a regular price for his calls? How would a guy from the West Coast get one of he doesn't want to ship?

Fly to North Georgia ;D

land cruiser

Of course, how have I not thought of this great idea. It would be my most inexpensive call. Thank you!

davisd9

Glad to see he is sticking to his guns and not allowing his calls to be artificially inflated in price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

callmakerman

Well said and long over due.

NCL

Quote from: WaddleWhacker on June 06, 2018, 09:47:19 PM
Just got off the phone with Lonnie and he want's me to put this out for him. You can buy any 2 call's for regular price but you buy more than 2 you pay double for each call. Only 1 striker per pot call. He also said if this didn't slow down the reseller's the price's will go up. Mr Mabry say's this is a hobbie for him and he will not make it a business from shipping call's or keeping the reseller's in business and if he has to he will shut the door's to his shop. His Contact info is 770-479-3352. He want's me to say He will not ship a call for an extra 100 dollar's. And several folk's has offered to pay that much more for a call. And don't even ask me to ship you his call's because i will not

Thank you for taking the time and effort to clear up the questions that have arose in the previous thread. Wish I was closer to his shop.

KYHeadhunter02

I've not seen many people listing his calls for sale over what he charges? I don't see anyone "making a business" out of reselling his calls. So, I don't see what the big deal is? If anyone needs a messenger on here it should be Paul and Clint.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk