turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

(sold) last sycamore ceramic

Started by stumpy, June 06, 2018, 09:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stumpy

up for sale is the last sycamore ceramic till I can find some figured dry quartersawn sycamore if interested pm me
thanks
Chad
Happy Hunting
Thanks
Chad
AKA- Stumpy

Chad Hutcheson
Po box 55477
McRae Ga

Spitten and drummen

Anyone looking for a ceramic , this is the one to get. It wont last long. I have a walnut and sycamore ceramic from Chad and those things are 100 percent turkey.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

jed clampett

I should of bought a xtra...these things got more turkey in them than a butterball factory!!

outdoors

I saw this right when it was posted thought about a extra also .... BUT I RESISTED..... GLAD SOMEBODY JUMPED ON IT.
           THANKS
keep up the good work stumpy
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

vt35mag

I tried to resist, but I ended up giving in, and snagged this one to keep as an extra.  Don't have many duplicate calls but this one is definitely worthy of it.

perrytrails

Quote from: vt35mag on June 06, 2018, 12:01:24 PM
I tried to resist, but I ended up giving in, and snagged this one to keep as an extra.  Don't have many duplicate calls but this one is definitely worthy of it.

Awesome call...Chad find some wood... your gonna be a busy man.

jed clampett

The sycamore ceramic is definitely worthy of buying another..best one I ever ran...let is know Chad if you do find some more wood!!