OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lon's Bulletwood Glass Over Slate *Ordered*

Started by vt35mag, July 17, 2018, 09:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vt35mag

For those of you that have Lon's bulletwood glass over slate pot, is yours plain glass or bronzed glass?  Does anyone of a sound file of this combo they could post or text me?

Coop1082

I could make you one and shoot you a text. Be a little later this afternoon but I'll get to it the minute I get a chance.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

HookedonHooks

I've got two different combos in BulletTree that are both bronzed glass over glass. They're both mean as heck, and one I used this season that the turkeys couldn't resist.

I'll shoot you some soundfiles through text buddy.

vt35mag

vt35mag

Just got off the phone with Lon.  He will be building me two pots.

One Bubinga bronzed glass over slate, and one bulletwood bronzed glass over slate, both with 1pc dymondwood strikers.  Can't wait!

Sir-diealot

If you don't mind my asking what is the difference between bronzed glass and normal glass? I have never owned a glass call and don't know anybody that does other than on this site. Thanks.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Turkeyman62

A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..

HookedonHooks

Quote from: outdoors on July 26, 2018, 01:33:34 PM
Classic high jack'n  thread
I do feel it was unintentional as those pics are in his signature line, but at the same time that tag line is a bit excessive to show on every post???  ???

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Turkeyman62 on Today at 01:28:12 PM

Nice looking Tat

I don't know why it showed up here, I tried to share the rest of it on the thread somebody else had shared, not hear.

Quote from: outdoors on Today at 01:33:34 PM

Not at all, I intended to post them in the thread where somebody was posting asking about people that did nature tattoo's, I was trying to show the rest of the tattoo that somebody else had posted. I have no clue at all why it showed up here. I see somebody below said it is in my signature, how would I remove that? I did not do that intentionally either. I am just going to try to delete them here and see if that works. My apologizes to the OP Edit: Okay, got it removed by modifying my post, once again VERY sorry.

Quote from: HookedonHooks on Today at 02:26:04 PM

Quote from: outdoors on Today at 01:33:34 PM

I do feel it was unintentional as those pics are in his signature line, but at the same time that tag line is a bit excessive to show on every post???  ???

Yes it would be, I agree.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

vt35mag

Haha, that is a nice tat. No worries, its all good sir-diealot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Quote from: vt35mag on July 26, 2018, 08:46:47 PM
Haha, that is a nice tat. No worries, its all good sir-diealot.

Are you still able to see it here in this thread? I can't see them. Not my tat by the way, wish it were.

John Koenig:

vt35mag

I don't see it anymore

Sir-diealot

Okay. Back to my original post "If you don't mind my asking what is the difference between bronzed glass and normal glass? I have never owned a glass call and don't know anybody that does other than on this site. Thanks."

John Koenig:

vt35mag

Bronzed glass has a tint to it and runs higher pitched than plain glass. Bronzed is highly sought after now because very few call makers have any left.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: vt35mag on July 26, 2018, 09:06:15 PM
Bronzed glass has a tint to it and runs higher pitched than plain glass. Bronzed is highly sought after now because very few call makers have any left.

Thank you very much.

John Koenig: