turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Eric Pettit box calls

Started by wareagle22, May 28, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wareagle22

Just wanted to give a shout out to Eric for his amazing box calls.  I got this call just before a Pacific Northwest hunting trip several weeks back and it was the first call out of my bag at every stop.  We struck a BUNCH of birds with it running and gunning.  Its as good of a box call as I have ever ran and I've had most of the top builders calls at one point or another.   This box is Ipe over Mahogany and won't be the last call I get from him.  This guy will be a force in the box call business in the future.  Better get in now as he will be big time before long.  Thanks to Brandon (Turkz39) for pointing me in Eric's direction.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wareagle22

He's a regular on here.   I will PM you his phone number.

mgm1955

culpeper

Eric has a very good ear and pays attention to detail.  From what I know he will simply not release a call until it's on the mark.  I have 2 of his box calls and I would agree on the quality.

Clardh

I was able to meet Eric last year at Turkey Trot and I really enjoyed talking to him. I have a call on order and can't wait to get my hands on it! Congratulations on a fine call. Eric is one of the good ones that's for sure.

Turkz39

Pettits box calls are awesome.