OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Satisfaction Guaranteed?

Started by gwa, April 23, 2011, 01:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Let me add my two cents here, I have built my reputation as a callmaker on exactly this. Way back when I first started and I know that there are calls out there I made that had to sound awful, I always offered complete 100% satisfaction either through refunding monies or calls......I have always prided my self on this and it has won me a lot of respect in the hunting and collecting community. Any callmaker that is worth anything will be willing to back up what they make.  I am not the best in design or finish or sound, but all my calls are guaranteed ... only thing I ask is that you don't use them for tent stakes and send them back, it is too hard to get all the dirt out!!!!!!
pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

KryptoniteKills

Refund with no questions asked. If you want business make the customer happy. There's an old saying goes something like this " Do something good for someone and they might tell 1 person...Do something bad for someone and they are gonna tell EVERYONE". Same applies to turkey calls.

smurf

Always remember if the customer is happy he'll tell a couple of friends if he is unhappy he will tell everyone. 
If you can't stand behind our troops.  Feel free to stand in front of them.

JThomas

100% allways...No call leaves my shop until it is ready to hunt with in my hand first or its fireplace time for it and start over...NO exceptions refund it ASAP.....