OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Misfire Trumpet

Started by beardhunter87, May 14, 2018, 03:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beardhunter87

Hey guys,
Tried out Misfire for a trumpet and I love it. Great sound And workmanship. Here she is, will buy a few more here very soon.

Chris O

I have one from Lee also he makes great calls pots and horns

ltprod

Contact info for misfire trumpet
Awesome call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

West Augusta

Lee is a great guy.  I took my first bird this year with a Misfire trumpet.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

mgm1955

Great call from a great guy!

sbbow

That's a nice looking call!

Chris O

Quote from: ltprod on May 14, 2018, 04:58:30 PM
Awesome call

Google Misfire game calls it will pop up. Or you can pm him here but I don't know how often he gets on.
He goes by Misfire

EZ

My Misfire trumpet is one of the easiest and sweetest running calls I own. Top shelf!!!

misfire

Real glad you like it brother. And thanks for the compliments guys, very much appreciated
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

2nd 100

Carried my Misfire trumpet around the World , its still killing them , Lee makes a fine one and they are great looking to boot.

outdoors

NICE
what kind of wood is it
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

misfire

Quote from: outdoors on May 19, 2018, 10:56:06 PM
             NICE
what kind of wood is it

That one is bocote with an elforyn mouthpiece

www.misfiregamecalls.net

nitro

Very nice. Lee makes great calls.  I remember way back in the dinosaur ages, Lee and I drove to spend time in the shop with this fella named Alan Sentell.. Lee was already making some great calls.. His mind was clicking as he absorbed the jewels of info from Alan. Lee has evolved, created his own design and improved his skill so much .. I'm proud of the old Law Dawg... When I see these threads, I can't help but want to say " Thank you"  to everyone who supports custom Turkey callmakers. They are craftsmen for sure.

Royal Slam 2008

misfire

Quote from: nitro on May 21, 2018, 09:19:58 AM
Very nice. Lee makes great calls.  I remember way back in the dinosaur ages, Lee and I drove to spend time in the shop with this fella named Alan Sentell.. Lee was already making some great calls.. His mind was clicking as he absorbed the jewels of info from Alan. Lee has evolved, created his own design and improved his skill so much .. I'm proud of the old Law Dawg... When I see these threads, I can't help but want to say " Thank you"  to everyone who supports custom Turkey callmakers. They are craftsmen for sure.

Alan was a fount of information and I still have the call I got in trade from him. You were there with me from the start, from calls that I couldn't give away to where I am now. Its because of people like you that I am where I am today. For that, thank you seems so inadequate.

www.misfiregamecalls.net

misfire

Quote from: ltprod on May 14, 2018, 04:58:30 PM
Awesome call

Feel free to check out my Facebook page, Misfire Game Calls
or send me a text or phone call 678-232-7921

www.misfiregamecalls.net