Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

This may come off as a stupid question...

Started by new2turkey, April 23, 2011, 12:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

new2turkey

But I've read lots of turkey hunting stories lasting hours... What do you do when you have to go pee with a bird in front of you?

I mean, one guy said it took him 4 hours to shoot a bird that (I believe) would have seen/heard him if he would've gotten up or moved....

I'm sure you guys don't wet yourselves... So whats the secret?  :toothy12:

PANYHunter

I can generally hold it if I'm working a bird.  Try not to drink too much coffee in the morning either.  Not sure what else.  I guess you could always dry the adult diapers :goofball:

mightyjoeyoung

Quote from: PANYHunter on April 23, 2011, 08:24:01 AM
I can generally hold it if I'm working a bird.  Try not to drink too much coffee in the morning either.  Not sure what else.  I guess you could always dry the adult diapers :goofball:

I think the bigger issue is the "other" bodily function that inevitably happens after I get a cup of coffe or three in me...EVERY MORNING!!! :TooFunny:  Don't know bout you young pups, but if I even smell coffe in the morning...it's on!  I am usually one cranky bastard during turkey season due to the fact that I cut back on the coffe to...well...cut back on the after effects.  For some reason I just don't like to make in the woods.  somethin bout gettin a deer tick on yer bum just not all that appealing to me as I have already had to get the heavy doses of antibiotics the last time I found one behind my ear.
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

longspur

When I'm workin a bird those urges always disappear. that being said I would wet myself for a bird right now. Crap my pants too. :gobble:

siyakadog

It all psychogical! ;D
2 yrs ago we saw some birds come around the corner and we just hit the nearest tree, well it took them hour and a half to come across meadow, I had to pee before we sat down.  Just imagine your bladder hurting so bad then imagine your body soaking it back up!!! LOL
After we doubled on those birds I peed about 5 minutes!

new2turkey

Lol it seems like I drink half a water bottle and I have to pee 3 times in an hour..

Maybe it is all in my head.

trash2

paint it like a snake, soon as i set down I throw it over my leg and behind the tree im on. never had a problem

LongRifle

Quote from: trash2 on April 26, 2011, 12:07:28 AM
paint it like a snake, soon as i set down I throw it over my leg and behind the tree im on. never had a problem

LOL!   Thanks for the laugh

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Scottyb

Generally I am too numb  to pee anyway after being on a bird for more than an hour in one spot...lol
Mossy Oak Pro Staff...

new2turkey

bowhunter84

Quote from: longspur on April 23, 2011, 05:34:00 PM
When I'm workin a bird those urges always disappear. that being said I would wet myself for a bird right now. Crap my pants too. :gobble:

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: