turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Best Seat Cushion

Started by Bottomland, April 25, 2018, 09:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bottomland

Im sure this has been a topic before but I thought id share.  Im a big guy pushing 300lbs and I struggled finding a cushion I was comfortable with.  I can sit on all cushions for about an 30-45 min but then begin to get uncomfortable.  When the birds are doing right it don't bother me but as everyone knows its a rare occasion and sometimes you got sit for awhile.

I have found the air doughnut seat is by far the best seat I have found.  I have bought one from Breedlove air cushions and have been using for couple years now.  It just a inflatable tire tube in sewn in pouch.  Only downfall is that it can puncture. 

I don't work for them or trying to sell them, just thought Id share what has worked for me.  Nothing worse than always being uncomfortable.

MK M GOBL

Have you ever tried a Hunt Comfort Fatboy Cushion? Those are the most comfortable cushion I have ever sat on, the downfall is they are a bit heavy... They had a smaller version I bought a few years ago and is awesome.

MK M GOBL

tnanh

I had back surgery this past July and it has been a rough go. My wife bought me a fat boy for Christmas and it is unbelievable how much help it has been. I still hurt but it has enabled me to sit still a little longer. It is a little heavy but this past week turkey hunting I have used the strap that comes with it like a belt and barely notice the weight of the cushion. They are also expensive.

cwaggg

I am over 300 lbs and fat boy cushion for me too. Best I have found.

earl9932

I think its hard to beat an inner tube. I made a makeshift cover and snap it to the vest with a carabiner. Light weight, conforms to the ground, lie angle and arse.

renegade19

Quote from: MK M GOBL on April 25, 2018, 10:01:44 PM
Have you ever tried a Hunt Comfort Fatboy Cushion? Those are the most comfortable cushion I have ever sat on, the downfall is they are a bit heavy... They had a smaller version I bought a few years ago and is awesome.

MK M GOBL
Fantastic product.  Never leave home without it.  I even use it in my ladder stands if I'm sitting all day.