turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

other long box holster options???

Started by adkmountainken, April 23, 2018, 07:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adkmountainken

I have a leather long box holster from a member on here, great work but only fits 4 of my boxes. got a cheap nylon holster from H.S. Strut, fits 3 others and that is it. who makes a long box holster other then leather that will actually fit LONG boxes???? I like the leather holster but do not want to pay $40 a pop for 5 or 6 more holsters. I see Lamar Williams use to make a nice looking camo, nylon holster to go with his calls, wish I could get my hands on a few of them! what do you use????

tracker#1

Midwest turkey supply ahs a camo Nylon one for long box

adkmountainken

bought that one to, way to short for most long box.

yelpy

The Snozz has some nice ones.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Happy hooker

Maybe you should look at a flashlight holster that might work, I looked at a few before.
I got a call case included with my Dan Wittenberg longbox so I use that instead.

crow

Quote from: yelpy on April 23, 2018, 08:31:17 PM

His are very well made of camo goretex, and fit any longbox I've put in it

paboxcall

Quote from: crow on April 24, 2018, 08:56:05 PM
Quote from: yelpy on April 23, 2018, 08:31:17 PM

His are very well made of camo goretex, and fit any longbox I've put in it

:agreed:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

packmule

Dan Wittenberg makes a great one. Niles Osterle (Eight Hooter) made a really good one from cordura that was in Midwest turkey supply for a few years but I don't think he does anymore.  The leather ones offered in the classifieds section (Yoder) here are very good as well.

chuckward

greencop01

Another one is Moonshine Leather Works, he also makes leather hen box holsters and long box holsters. He's on facebook.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

moonshine

Quote from: greencop01 on April 25, 2018, 08:46:21 PM
Another one is Moonshine Leather Works, he also makes leather hen box holsters and long box holsters. He's on facebook.

Thanks for the support!
www.facebook.com/moonshineleatherworks
www.instagram.com/moonshineleatherworks