OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Trumpet display

Started by Terry, April 17, 2018, 09:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry

I posted a while back asking if anyone could point me in the direction of someone who could make me a nice trumpet display stand. I was directed to Paul Klima of MayTom woodworks. I gave Paul a general idea of what I wanted and he went from there adding new ideas and really spicing things up. First, I have to say I love the end product. Just as important is that Paul was a pleasure to deal with. He kept me in the loop through the whole process and even took the time to make sure it was packaged extremely well.

Paul clearly takes pride in his work and it shows in every aspect of production. He also makes some great looking beard boards as well as pot call displays. I'm gonna include a link to his site so you guys can check it out for yourselves.

http://maytomwoodworks.com

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

shoer2

That is a really nice display....

Chris O

Quote from: Terry on April 17, 2018, 09:14:28 PM
I posted a while back asking if anyone could point me in the direction of someone who could make me a nice trumpet display stand. I was directed to Paul Klima of MayTom woodworks. I gave Paul a general idea of what I wanted and he went from there adding new ideas and really spicing things up. First, I have to say I love the end product. Just as important is that Paul was a pleasure to deal with. He kept me in the loop through the whole process and even took the time to make sure it was packaged extremely well.

Paul clearly takes pride in his work and it shows in every aspect of production. He also makes some great looking beard boards as well as pot call displays. I'm gonna include a link to his site so you guys can check it out for yourselves.

http://maytomwoodworks.com

Nice looking display

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KentuckyHeadhunter

Good taste in horns and nice selection of KP's!
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Terry

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on April 17, 2018, 10:29:44 PM
Good taste in horns and nice selection of KP's!
Thanks, I grab every KP I can, they're my go to trumpet and my favorites!

davisd9

KP show off!   ;)

Looks great buddy!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

mspaci

Nice display, just got my first KP this year, & I really like it. You have some good ones there. Mike

nitro

Nice Trumpet display piece.
Royal Slam 2008

eorlando

That looks nice Terry. You have quite the collection on KPs. I like them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

EZ

Man Terry, I think you and Paul came up with a great result. That's beautiful!!!

merocustomcalls

You can tell there is very nice sanding and finish work on that piece, a quality woodworker for sure.

SteelerFan

Looks great!! Fill 'er up!!!

maytom

Thanks for the compliments Terry!!!

Appreciate you letting me build your display for you my friend, glad you like it. Really shows off your awesome trumpet collection nicely.

mgm1955

Fatbeard

That is nice I like that
East TN Beard Buster